Good way to get initial look at cities

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 02, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Epic
The ship was enormous! Even though, it was fairly easy to find our way around. My favorite stop was the \"Ice Bar.\" After a hot day in Rome that ice cold room with cold drinks served in cone shaped ice glasses was the best. One thing I didn't like so much was the huge screen at the back of the boat because it cut out the view when departing the piers. The internet was so slow, also...it was a real waste of money, actually. The food was okay, not the best I've had on a cruise, but it did the job. The crew did not seem happy at all, and seemed stressed out or something...The rooms had kind of a weird set up. The bathroom and shower were in the entrance, but were kind of see-through glass, and in separate spaces. You could pull a curtain across but it just did not seem very private. I am usually a very positive person, so it's kind of surprising to me to have to be writing a review like this...

Pros: The ship had lots of options

Cons: The crew didn't seem happy

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.