Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

No WOW-Just Okay

Sail Date: May 13, 2012

If this ship was supposed to be EPIC, I missed it. Ship is huge and the elevators/stairs only at each end make movement difficult. Food was non-remarkable matched only by minimal service in the restaurants. Getting a second cup of coffee in the morning was not going to happen! Staterooms were miniscule but balcony was large, though never cleaned! After using 3 other cruise lines, NCL was a major disappointment.

Pros: The balcony and Beatles Show

Cons: The bathroom in the balcony cabin offered NO PRIVACY. I felt like I was hit up for money for everything. After

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.

Layout with stairs/elevators was difficult.
Tiny and NO bathroom privacy.
Not a chance of seconds, slow service. Wine I buy for $4 at home cost $27 after fees!
Cabin steward knew our names the first day but worked restricted hours!
Having to reserve and in some cases pay was disappointing.