Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A beautiful ship

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

Room Type: Suite

The Epic is a beautiful ship! This was my fourth or fifth trip on an NCL ship and by far the best. The Spa Suite was lovely. The entertainment options available on the Epic were fantastic. The crew was very friendly; especially in the spa.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Children in casino & Ice Bar

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

We did speciality meals in Moderno, Noodle Bar, Cirque Dreams, Second City Murder Mystery, and Cagney's. The food was good and better than previous NCL cruises. I wish there had been more choice in O'Sheehans 24-hr eatery. The 24-hr pizza delivery was very good but took a long time to order and be delivered in areas other than our cabin.
The Epic is a really beautiful and well designed ship. To have so many people onboard the only time it ever felt crowded was on the pool deck and in the buffet. NCL did an excellent job in making a big ship feel comfortable and cozy.
Spa Suite was in beautiful relaxing colors. The bed was very comfortable. The large shower was a real plus. My only complaint is the placement of the TV; the remote would only work from the right bed not the left.
The spa staff were really friendly, helpful and committed to assuring I enjoyed the time spent in the spa.
My favorite club was Fat Cat's. Slam and the Band were very good and I especially enjoyed when guest, crew and entertainers from other shows dropped in and jammed with the band. The Cirque Dream show was really good. I also enjoyed Legends and the Second City Murder Mystery Lunch. The Blue Men was not my cup of tea.