Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic 7 Days in the Caribbean

Sail Date: April 06, 2012

Room Type: Suite

The Epic is a beautiful ship and the space is well planned in the public areas. The entertainment options available on this ship are beyond compare. If you sailed and didn't spend an evening in Fat Cat's with Slam and his band you really missed out on a great time. The spa was wonderful and full of relaxing options.

Pros: Staff and Entertainment

Cons: Children in bars and casino

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

Keep the kids out of the casino, ice bar, and spa. Some spaces should be restricted to adult only access; especially the bars. This is not the fault of the Children's Program but of thoughtless parents. Let children be children and not running wild through the ship at 3AM while I'm in the casino gambling. There should be age appropriate curfews in effect for children. There is no reason for 10 year olds to be running around the ship at 3AM. As a grandmother I was shocked and disappointed that a curfew did not seem be enforced and felt it a dangerous practice.
I'm a late eater and never had an issue getting into any of the included or speciality restaurants when I wanted.
I had a spa suite and really enjoyed the easy access to the spa facilities. The decor in the suite was very soothing and the Elemis products and plush robes were a nice extra.
Spa Staff Cheryl, Adian, Sunshine and Sunny were friendly, professional, and great at their jobs. The massage, manicure and pedicure were perfect in adding to my relaxation.
Slam and his band in Fat Cat were entertaining, fun and great musician. I especially enjoyed when audience members, staff and other entertainers from the ship dropped in and jammed with Slam and the band. I would have paid extra for the last night's show which was more than anyone could expect on a cruise. It was a full concert experience and the size of the club allowed it to be a very personal experience.