Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean

Cruise on NCL Epic

Sail Date: March 17, 2012

Ship is ok, did not like staterooms, the bathroom and shower offer no privacy... we ordered coffee and waited for it to be delivered, although I wanted to use the bathroom I had to wait..if I was in there when the coffee arrived the person making the delivery would be able to see all my movements in the bathroom, wall and door frosted glass and as soon as you walk into the room, bathroom on right, shower on left.

Pros: Free style dinning

Cons: Bathroom and size of cabins --

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.

Did not like that we had to reserve time to see shows, prefer to be able to just decide to go to show and walk in and get seat. There are not different shows every night, we went to three...wished we missed two of them
Stateroom was located at rear of ship, loved location, bathroom and shower have frosted glass doors not private, bathroom was like going into small closet. Stateroom was small...I could sit on the bed when brushing my teeth and the so called other area to put makeup on I also sat on the bed, Lighting is not good...so if you do not have a window or door to let light in, good luck.
The pools on this ship are small, one pool is for children, it is 3' and less, the next pool is smaller and then there was an adult pool but if you didn't like the sun there was not enough umbrella...this pool was crowded so you had to get their early if this is where you wanted to be.
Our cabin person's name is Dennis, he was wonderful, kind, caring, friendly, took care of any and all our requests, if you go on this ship hope he is your cabin person. The best part of the ship