Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Mexico

This was the best vacation in the world!

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

I am 14 and I went on the norwegian epic! This really was the best kind of vacation that anyone could dream of. It has the most amazing staff, the best kind of family activities and also has awesome restaurants you can go to. I really loved a particular dish, the cream of broccoli soup! this truly was the best vacation ever. And I promise, if I could, I would go on this over and over and over.

Pros: Either the pool, the basketball court, the free water, the pop sticker, or garden cafe

Cons: Nothing, it was all so fun!

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

This ship is very good with cleanliness and very good at decoration and layout.
The cream of broccoli soup was stupendous!
The rooms were very good to sleep in. I really liked the views from my room!
I never heard, saw, or could think of a mean staff member.
You cant go on this ship and do nothing, there is always something to do the whole time onboard.
I was not in the children's rooms, I was in the youth rooms. It was really fun especially after a long day outside.