Just what we needed a nice relaxing trip

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

invalid-33450
Sail Date: February 25, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Epic
This was are first time on the Epic and it truly is a beautiful ship. You have to be more pro-active on this ship then most by making reservation for rthe shows. The staff was outstanding every where but the casino. Seem to take a very long time to get waited on and that is if you just want a water.

Steak house might be the best steak I have ever had in my life and I have eaten a lot of steak. On the flip side of that I also had the worse steak in my life in the any time dinning center.

Blue man group was just ok....The legend in concern was good. Would of like to see more singing and dancing type showes

We had bought some pretty expensive ear rings for my wife and the husband and wife shopper guide helped us get the best price. Just a small way that top to bottom everyone on this ship did great service. Still need to have more people to service in the casino but again that was it

Outstanding....Ship was always clean and was beautiful in every room.

One of the best kept room and the staff was outstanding

Pros: Spa. Steak house, Deck 15 food court

Cons: Any time dinner food was trouble, Having to make a reservation for the shows

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!