Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fabulous cruise for the whole family!

Sail Date: February 04, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It was the best vacation we have ever taken. My kids loved the kids program. I had to practically drag them out to eat and sleep. The adult entertainment was unparalleled. The night scene was so great that I barely slept. There were so many choices and so much to do I didn't have time for it all. The pool and water slides were so fun and it never felt crowded. The food was fantastic and there was so much variety just in the buffet, not to mention the specialty restaurants. All of the staff were friendly and helpful.

Pros: Adult entertaiment and kids program

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

Always clean and so roomy.
friendly and helpful
So delicious and always available.
Always clean and comfortable.
exceeded expectations and so much more variety than other family cruises
very safe my kids loved it. i had to practically drag them out