Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

average, I liked Royal Carribian more

Sail Date: January 28, 2012

Not enough free dining and always too crowded. Food is one of the main things people go on a cruise. It was not at all what I expected.
For a balcony room I expected it would look spacious like the picture online. It was very small. Did not like the couch facing a wall.

Pros: The shows

Cons: The Food

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.

Not enough free dining and always too crowded. Food is one of the main things people go on a cruise and it was not very good. People want something special on vacation. It was not at all what I expected.