Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

not very impressed

Sail Date: December 10, 2011

I have cruise quite extensively and this was the least favorite ship I have ever sailed on. The food was nothing to write home about. The activities during the day were not that great. The nightly entertainment was very good. The ship layout was not to be desired. I felt very cramped and crowded. The cabins were very small and the split bathroom was not nice because you could see through the doors and see who was on the toilet. I was very disappointed and will never sail with NCL again.

Pros: the nightly entertainment

Cons: food and the ship

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.