This ship is an EPIC FAIL

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe

Sail Date: July 01, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Epic
I've been on nine cruises, this being my first on NCL. I was excited to try a new line, especially since it was on their new ship. Well as the title infers, I was nowhere near impressed.. I think I will go back to Celebrity.

I don't get their saying " freestyle cruising". You can't eat whenever you want because there are always long long lines.
The food was terrible. No matter if it was in the buffet the main restaurant or the ones that require a cover charge it was all the same poorly made and presented crap.

I stopped going after night 3. Middle school quality entertainment.

You know it's bad when your kids don't want to go back after their first day with the youth staff

Brutal. Lazy, rude, and extremely unhelpful basically sums them up. I can't believe I had to pay $12 a day or whatever it was to tip them.
Our waiter went on a cussing rampage when he carelessly dumped all of our meals onto the ground. He never apologized. My young kids listened to the entire ordeal.

It was huge and the lay out was extremely confusing. It must have been made poorly because it is around a year old and already it is falling apart in some areas.
The ship was VERY crowded. People always bumped into each other. Public rooms are small.

Small and smelly. Not cleaned properly.

Pros: Leaving

Cons: Being on the ship

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.