Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

One of the Best Cruises ever!

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We took our daughter on the Epic for her 11th birthday in October 2010. The ship was beyond expectations! I had prearranged and paid for the room to be decorated along with a cake...they failed to do so, and assured we would be credited. We never were..after many attempts to have it corrected..I had to file a complaint with our credit card company ..and it was finally settled. The shows were exceptional, the staff was very good...food was also good. We ate at the specialty restaurants also...the Svedka Bar was so neat! The rock climbing walls were also fun..and the staff made you feel safe! They should limit the age with the trampoline..as the adults were cutting in line in front of the kids...and with only one staff member..could not keep track of who was next...We have been on many cruises, and this is very kid friendly...although I cannot rate the kids club..because we usually do everything as a family. Our room steward was awesome! I even lost a earring down the shower drain..and they were able to retrieve it!

Pros: Just about everything!

Cons: keep check of charges they do!

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

spectacular!
We never had to wait in line...and I loved how you could eat dinner when you wanted!
We had a balcony and it was the average size of any of the other ships we have been on...for those complaining..it does tell you the cabin size when you book. I did like the seperation of the toilet and shower...many women will understand why! But the sink was in a dumb place...
other than that one complaint...everyone was nice.
the shows are exceptional!