Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great experience

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

First time Cruise for me and my daughters. We had the time of out lives!!! Definitely not a disappointment. Planning on another cruise with my husband and my older children.

Pros: Freestyle cruising

Cons: No formal clothing for children were available to purchase

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

Wonderful!
Wide variety of foods to choose from. Various restaurants. The freestyle dining is excellent!!!
Great for me and my two girls. However, the shower and commode in my room were kind of small, I think a larger framed or heavier set individual would have some discomfort.
Thumbs up! Our room steward "Marlon D." went above and beyond. The rest of the staff were very pleasant and if they did not have the answer, they referred me to someone else that did.
Didn't have much time to get involved in the adult activities, spent all my time with my girls. However, in looking at the daily activities scheduled - there was alot of different activities available.
My children had the time of their lives. Sooo much to do, they didn't get to do everything, but enjoyed what they did get a chance to get involved in. Especially Nick Live.