Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean

Perfect for Single Travellers

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

The fact that NCL has been the first to recognize that many people travel alone or want to travel alone is all I need to switch to NCL.Entertainment and dining/food are always top for this class of cruising. Tight quarters, narrow passageways are always big negatives on all NCL ships. Wine policy has been counter productive. It is so negative that I was very embarassed (2 bottles of wine in my carry-on) and ill-treated on boarding ship recently, I would have left ship had I not had friends on same cruise. Lets hope Epic policy is more enlightened. If passengers are allowed to bring aboard wine for consumption in our staterooms, we are always in a better, more relaxed frame of mind when we go to dinner and will be much heavier consumers of wine at dinner. Also, if we have wine in our rooms we can entertain a bit and guests often order wine which I might not do on my own. Let's see how Epic handles this... Epic could be the best thing to happen in the cruise induistry in decades, it surely is for me.... Careful though, because competition will be close behind.

Pros: Finally recognize that many travellers are singles

Cons: None so far. i have booked three Epic crusies already and plan to use Epiic exclusively

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!