Overall great cruise

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 01, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Dream
Seeing that it was my first cruise I don't have anything to compare it to, but overall we had a lot of fun! Youre only on the cruise for a few days and the rest of the time youre in beautiful Bermuda. It also helped that we had perfect weather it was sunny and warm almost every day! There were a lot of complaints about the food quality, and although the food was pretty much the same every day I thought it tasted really good.

I thought the food tasted really good, but I did get sick of the same selection everyday.

Every night they would put an itinerary for the next days actives which was really nice. There was always something going on

Very friendly!

I thought the ship would be a little bigger, but it was clean. It helps if your room is on at least the 8th floor or higher because thats where the entertainment is. One thing I didn't like is that you have to walk through the dining room and the stardust lounge to get from one end to the other.

we had a superior interior room it was a good size if your not in it that much. A balcony room would have been really nice but for the extra money I didn't think it was worth it.

Pros: staying in Bermuda for almost 4 days

Cons: the mopeds & I was sick of the food by the end of the week

Recommends Norwegian Dream? Yes!