My least favorite cruise ever

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 10, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Dream
Terrible! I felt like the cruise was overbooked. There were more people than they could accommodate comfortably. They call it free style, but it actually was not. If you did not show up at 5:30 pm when the dining rooms opened and stand in line for a seat, then you could not be seated until at least 8:30! When you were lucky enough to find a cocktail wait person, it took 20 minutes to get your drink. Crew was unhappy, sometimes even rude. I have been on several cruises, this was by far, my worst cruising experience!

The food was good, however, the convenience of dining times was awful. It was either stand in line for the opening at 5:30, or wait until 8:30. This is not free style.

Some good shows. A great comedian, however, he was booked in the observatory lounge which is very small, so many people, including me, could not get a seat!

Overall, the crew seemed overworked. There were fewer crew than I have seen on past cruises. The cabin attendents were very pleasant, but the wait staff and bartenders were not happy cruisers. Some were actually rude!

The layout of the ship was awful. No grand foyer. The pool deck was not a large flat pool deck like most, but chopped up into quarters, so you would have to go up and down stairs a few times to go across the pool deck. 2 tiny pools.

The stateroom was what I expected it to be.
Bermuda is a nice island. Gorgeous beaches!
Don't Miss: Definitely want to visit at least one beach - not tobacco beach though
Bermuda is a nice island. Gorgeous beaches!

Pros: Met some fun people

Cons: so much

Recommends Norwegian Dream? No.