extraordinary cruise

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Dream
It was the first time that I took a cruise it was a great cruise, very warm people but only with one incident taht I mentioned before, but other than that was great, great, I was so happy and extremely greatful that I took that decisison that I will definetely do it again next year.

everybody was incredible except for one person, I believe I was more bother by the fact that she didn't seem to care to help me at all.

Pros: the warmth of the people

Cons: the person working at one of the shop stores was extremely unhelpful and didn't try to help me even though she spoke spanish

Recommends Norwegian Dream? Yes!