Thank Neptune I was in the Pent House

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 01, 2008
Cabin Type: Suite
For the amount of money I spent, I did not want to hear about the next ship that was coming (next year). The staff never ceased to describe the new ship that was coming into service next year. I was here and it was now. Although the ship staff were friendly and accommodating they were over whelmed with the work load. Bermuda was great, the beaches were great.

Re-use of food (today's special was yesterdays main course and easily recognizable). Found hot dog pieces in my meat sauce (not cool).

Not enough energy (fresh). Tried hard. Not enough variety.. need more comedy. Missed the great island bands this time around.

Although the Kids Crew staff was excellent, there is not enough options and out of room activities

Room staff was excellent. Most staff seemed overwhelmed... Bartenders were unfriendly.

Many of the ships areas were not cleaned properly (i.e. bottles, cigarette butts, etc.)

Pent House Suite.. EXCELLENT! Huge room, big bed, large bathroom and great closet! Pull out sofa was alittle uncomfortable.

Pros: Suite Staff and the Weather

Cons: Lower decks resembled biker bar floor after closing

Recommends Norwegian Dream? No.