a great cruise

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 10, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Dream
this was my 4th cruise. 2nd with norwegin i plan on doing it again.also i live 15 miles outside of boston talk about convenaces,

i'm a fussy eater have to have everything well done. they took very good care of me

my room stewart rayma was the bestnd

this was my wife and my second time there so we just did the beaches and toke the bus and ferry around the island
Don't Miss: the beaches

Pros: everyone was very helpfull food was great liked the idea of going to eat when i wanted too

Cons: one nite slow service in the italian resturant. whey were very busy so i understand

Recommends Norwegian Dream? Yes!