A great time!

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 25, 2008
I'm used to taking Royal Carribean where the boats are huge. The dream was a bit small for my liking. Rough Atlantic waters made the boat move alot. Also public places were very cramped and it was hard to find seating for a group at shows, casino, restaurants, and on deck.

great assortment, and quality

mixed well. I'm a younger man that likes to have fun but also see a broadway show.

professional, but made you feel like a family.

older ship!

wonderful view, and professional.
Amazing place. Paradise. Clear water beaches, great shopping, sites..
Don't Miss: Everything

Pros: Professional staff, fun time, lots to do and the food was great.!

Cons: Boat a little small for my liking, and bars/theatre/public places were a bit cramped.

Recommends Norwegian Dream? Yes!