Beware!!!!!

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Texaribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2007
Cabin Type: Suite
Overall everything appears to be in good condition, however under the surface it must be a really old ship. The appliances were "vintage" european, the carpet was circa 1992, I was overall unimpressed. O and the toilets remind you of an airplane, and only work 1/2 of the time. DON'T BOOK SHORE EXCURSIONS ON THE BOAT THEY ARE WAY OVER PRICED.

They really try hard. But on this budget we should not be having veal. The piece I had was like rubber, too much on too little. I bet if they tried for say a lasagna, I bet it would be supurb. All of the drinks were extra, only water and tea is included. You CAN gat unlimited beverages.... for $40. O Mixed drinks about 8 bucks, and a bucket of beer 230.00 pesos, 23.00 american. You could find food at all times so that was nice.

Small casion, 1 theatre, no professional entertainment.
DON'T BOOK SHORE EXCURSIONS ON THE BOAT THEY ARE WAY OVER PRICED

They majority of the crew is international, mid-east, south and central american, and european. They spoke functional english, but expressing certain things and issues was at times difficult.

Poor condition, SCARY pools! Circa 1992-95, sweet.

We had mold in our shower, it was cracked at the bottom and was flooding out room. We were displaced for 8 hours while they rebult, seriously, our shower walls. I can still smell the adhesive. It was dirty, I had to complain to the director of housekeeping to get a satisfactory job done.
SACRY it really is a 3rd world country, I was okay but my fiancee was scared to death. I love peoples and culture so I was amazed by the poverty and desolation, it was better than any college course I have ever taken. O their is no pier, so you get to ride these little boats from 5 miles out to the shore.
Don't Miss: Belikin Beer, The cab driver Jerry, the south side.
AWESOME
Don't Miss: Senior Frogs and reef diving.
Poor, children and dogs all over the place, needs more development.
Don't Miss: The Reef Club, private resort.

Pros: The time off of the ship.

Cons: The time on the ship.

Recommends Norwegian Dream? No.