Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Horrible cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

Ship is old, small & outdated. There isn't even an atrium. Trip was very rocky even though there was no storm. Many people sick incuding me. Food looked good but lacked taste and towards end of trip, a lot of leftovers. I traveled with 2 teenage boys and there were no activities for them or other teenagers for that matter. Ship is more for older people without children. Very disappointing cruise overall but the price was good & the port close to home. Like they say, YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!! Learned my lesson.

Pros: cabin stewards

Cons: ship, food, entertainment

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? No.