Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall Great Cruise

Sail Date: March 24, 2007

The overall cruise experience was very good. Having cruised on a much larger vessel before, I was surprised by the instability of this ship. I had read reviews about the food that had me skeptical, but the food was great. Stay away from the cover charge restaurants, the others are just fine. Great comedian, and energetic staff.

Pros: The Variety

Cons: The rocking

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
Pass on the ATV Rainforest adventure. The ATV's are so loud, that no animal would be anywhere in the vicinity. They are not in good shape, and other than the ride out and the cave, it was a waste. The guide did tell me a about a local eatery called Big Daddy's. The stewed chicken and red beans and rice, with slaw was GREAT!!!
Don't Miss: Big Daddy's
Belize City, Belize
Don't Miss: Big Daddy's
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Plentiful iguana's were the highlight along with the ruins. Take the excursion.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Plentiful iguana's were the highlight along with the ruins. Take the excursion.
Lot's to do. I could spend several days here.
Don't Miss: Not sure
Lot's to do. I could spend several days here.
Don't Miss: Not sure