Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a vacation!

Sail Date: January 20, 2007

Much smaller ship than what I had ever sailed on before, and I thought it would be easier to get around on. Not the case. By the end of the week I had it all figured out.

Pros: Trattoria's restaurant and the cruise director staff

Cons: Buffet in the Sports Bar was cramped and not enough tables for everyone

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? Yes!

Progreso (Merida), Mexico
I'd say definitely go to Merida and take the tour! It was awesome, and the folks that stayed in Progresso said there was nothing there. Merida was clean, and I wondered if I was really in Mexico at all. People were fun and friendly and not in your face.
Don't Miss: The cathedral in Merida
We did the Fury Catamaran, which was snorkeling, and then a boat ride to a private island where there all sorts of activites. Also included; unlimited margaritas or beer! Staff aboard the Fury Catamaran was the best!
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Don't Miss: The cathedral in Merida
Belize City, Belize
Did the cavetubing with Greenwood Adventures for $35 per person. Much cheaper than going thru the cruise line. They were very accomadating and had a great time going through the rapids in the caves!
Belize City, Belize