Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

the Dream is a Wonderful cruise ship

Sail Date: November 04, 2006

The service was outstanding, their was 3-4 of the dining room staft that said that they remmber us from 8 mounth ago, that made the wift and I fell at home.
we have been on this cruise 4 time now and nrxt year we will go again.
I liked the pools, the they are really clean, the decks were spotless at all times.
your room was spotless, the beds are new and in Good shape, they cleaned the window 2-3 times a day, I liked how their was always Hot water right now, No waiting for it. their was lots of storage. all in all it was a wonderful cruise for us, and if you have not sailed on the Dream you should!!!!

Pros: The Clean Ship

Cons: i thought that the Cruise was Wonderful

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? Yes!

I went Scuba Diving their, had a really goo time, the wife went to town and had a good time
Belize City, Belize