Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

family cruise

Sail Date: October 28, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The crew was very energetic and friendly. The excrusions through NCL were a little expensive and if you are willing to do a little leg work you can save some money. The one perk to booking through NCL is if you fail to arrive on time the boat will wait. If you book it yourself that is not their problem.

Pros: do as much or as little as you want

Cons: on board prices.

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
snorkeling the reef was the highlight of our trip
Don't Miss: snorkeling the reef
Belize City, Belize
snorkeling the reef was the highlight of our trip
Don't Miss: snorkeling the reef
We did the dolphin swim at Chaknaub. Chaknaub is very nice and the dolphin swim was great but my kids and I agree that snorkeling was more fun and far less expensive.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico