Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not so great cruise

Sail Date: October 19, 2008

It was obvious ship was short staffed but crew that was there worked very hard. Still don't know why we had to exit ship from opposite dock side, walk around with luggage to other side to get to off-ramp. Found out after that this week is the ship's last voyage with NCL then they're getting rid of it. Ate mostly at Buffet and their feature one night was Maronaited Flank Steak (yuk) and Boneless Turkey Roll another night. My food at home is better. But Entertainment was excellent.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Short staffed, food not so great.

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? No.

To their credit, I always saw somebody painting ship here and there every day. But floor finish in the buffet was either worn or dirty or both. Decor was old but since they were getting rid of ship, why redecorate.
As I stated, my food at home is better but then again, I love to cook and try different recipes.
Not enough places for 3 people to put clothes - 3 people in stateroom with no drawers. Not even in bedside tables.
The staff worked very hard as they were short-handed and did an excellent job.
I enjoyed every minute of the shows at night. The dancers did a wonderful job considering the ship was fighting the hurricane system and the ship was rocking and rolling.
St. George's, Bermuda
St. George was nice to walk around in but since the ship got in late due to the weather and I was still seasick the day of arrival and into the next morning, I still think I covered what was there.
Don't Miss: Went to The Dockside and enjoyed that very much.
St. George's, Bermuda
Don't Miss: Went to The Dockside and enjoyed that very much.