Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Overall great cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2008

Seeing that it was my first cruise I don't have anything to compare it to, but overall we had a lot of fun! Youre only on the cruise for a few days and the rest of the time youre in beautiful Bermuda. It also helped that we had perfect weather it was sunny and warm almost every day! There were a lot of complaints about the food quality, and although the food was pretty much the same every day I thought it tasted really good.

Pros: staying in Bermuda for almost 4 days

Cons: the mopeds & I was sick of the food by the end of the week

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? Yes!

I thought the ship would be a little bigger, but it was clean. It helps if your room is on at least the 8th floor or higher because thats where the entertainment is. One thing I didn't like is that you have to walk through the dining room and the stardust lounge to get from one end to the other.
I thought the food tasted really good, but I did get sick of the same selection everyday.
we had a superior interior room it was a good size if your not in it that much. A balcony room would have been really nice but for the extra money I didn't think it was worth it.
Very friendly!
Every night they would put an itinerary for the next days actives which was really nice. There was always something going on