Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

This was a great trip worth every penny

Sail Date: June 29, 2008

We picked this cruise because we live in boston and wanted a cheep but fun cruise. This was my second cruise and my husbands first. We had a ov stateroom the only way to go. I went on carnaval before and stayed on a inside stateroom (the cave-but, the best sleep I ever had) if you are considering this cruise please get the ocean view when you are docked it is breath taking. We had so much fun on land we planned on doing some on land excersions-we ended up going on none and enjoyed the beachs-elbow beach, and horse shoe ), we also went to tabacco bay(this beach was not my favorite but if you walk a little I think it was catherines beach and there was music and a bar on the beach), OH.. and for transportation we got the 3 day pink bus pass----oh what a ride they are crazy drivers on little tiny roads. But, after a whole day at the beach and stopping to shop in Hamilton the bus stopped in front of the swivel in---you swivel in and swagger out....great food, drinks and fun. The people on the island are very polite and nice it is a very clean island. On the ship we enjoyed the entertainment they had (It was 100% better the the first cruise I took with carnival) All in all we are planning on taking our kids next year now the ship is not the same it is bigger and newer.
The food was satisfactory to me-the extra cost dinning is worth every penny.
There is only one dissappointment Lobster was never offered-but there was shrimp.

Pros: cost, entertainment,most of all staying in one port and really getting to enjoy bermuda.

Cons: dont get me wrong the food was good-but the fish was very salty, and a lobster night would have been great.

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? Yes!

The man who took care of our room was terrific. he greated me and my husband every day with a smile-
All the staff really looked as if they enjoyed there jobs and they were happy..
the shows were great, and the work out gyms were great.
St. George's, Bermuda