Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

extraordinary cruise

Sail Date: July 20, 2008

It was the first time that I took a cruise it was a great cruise, very warm people but only with one incident taht I mentioned before, but other than that was great, great, I was so happy and extremely greatful that I took that decisison that I will definetely do it again next year.

Pros: the warmth of the people

Cons: the person working at one of the shop stores was extremely unhelpful and didn't try to help me even though she spoke spanish

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? Yes!

everybody was incredible except for one person, I believe I was more bother by the fact that she didn't seem to care to help me at all.