Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

No Thank You

Sail Date: July 06, 2008

Maybe my expectations were too high after hearing the advertisements about free style cruising. But I never thought that the dinners being served in three of the ships restaurants could not even stand up to a frozen meal or something served at bowling banquet. Quantity does not equal quality.

Pros: Being home.

Cons: The terrible dream dinners.

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? No.

The Spanish Duo that attempted to entertain us on the pool decks were horrible. I doubt that these guys would have been allowed in American Idols parking lot.
Breakfast & lunch were OK. But how can meatloaf and prime rib be equally as bad. The wait staff was nice but serving cool or warm food each night is not something I would rave about. Maybe I should have brought my own food on board.
The people that clean our stateroom did a great job but the extra $140 ($10 per person per day) that was added to my closing bill was a bit excessive for a tip.
St. George's, Bermuda
Be prepared to PAY $10 each for a beach chair or a beach umbrella. Plus a taxi or bus ride to and from the beach.
St. George's, Bermuda