Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

My experience

Sail Date: June 29, 2008

This is a moot question as the Dream will no longer be in service to Bermuda at the end of the season. However, I will comment. I found it difficult to find my way around the ship as there were no signs posted on which elevators to use to get anywhere. The ship is obviously showing its age too. The food was okay but I found some foods to be very salty. Although I expected the casino to be small, I did not expect that the machines don't pay off more often. It's a cruise for fun...winning a bit would have added to my pleasure. The buffets were all the same which got quite boring to me. The Four Seasons dining was the better of all choices. Also, although most of the staff were helpful, some needed attitude adjustment classes.

Pros: The cruise back to Boston

Cons: The cruise to Bermuda

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? No.

To be honest I was pleasantly surprised that the stateroom had a large window and a seating area. I did not feel confined. However, my bed was a COT with a sagging mattress (my friends as well). That was not acceptable.
St. George's, Bermuda
St George's is lovely. However, the railway excursion was a total waste of time and money. Same for the Rich and Famous Boat excursion. I know there were more to see but the boat only went to one area. For $56 it should have done a better job. Would not recommend either.
St. George's, Bermuda