Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

We enjoyed the cruise

Sail Date: June 29, 2008

I am not impressed with the ship itself however I totally enjoy docking in St. George and Bermuda. I have been on many many cruise ships. Royal Caribbean, Princess, Carnival and Costa. I didn't feel the employees overall were the least bit friendly especially the hostess in the French Restaurant. She was quick inpatient when booking reservations in person. She expected us to know the system of making reservations.

Pros: comedians, food quality in dining room

Cons: service, no coffee offered ever in dining room, towels in staterooms were filthy

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? No.

Our room steward was excellent. Friendly, helpful
I have been on the Majesty several times and was looking for improvement in this ship.
the towels in staterooms were filthy, grey. If they want to use white towels they should at least been white. A little bleach goes a long way.
Food in dining rooms was excellent. Buffett was marginal with the same food basically every day.
rooms are small. I would have booked a suite if they were available at the time of booking
We loved the comedians. Dancers were marginal as were the singers.