Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

absolutely the worst cruise i have had

Sail Date: October 26, 2008

I have been on many cruises and cruising is my favorate way to holiday but first time with ncl and was very disappointed. If it had of been my first cruise i would never cruise again. The personal made it seem that it was a hardship to serve you, not all of course but there wasn't many that even smiled. I am use to smiling and eager people with a positive attitude. It was the first time that I had to pay extra to get good food. I bought most of my food on the island while we were docked. The entertainment was very limited not like other lines I have been on. Overall I would not recommend this ship to anyone. All others I would have.

Pros: nothing

Cons: poor food , unhappy employees, poor service I could go on but you get my direction.

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? No.

very small no dressers to unpack beds were uncomfortable and small.
St. George's, Bermuda
All though we didn't dock in st george's. We had to dock in Hamilton due to strong winds at the time. This Island is a must visit. Everything was clean and public transit was extremely easy to get around with and every thing to do from snokeling to cave exploring could be gotten to by bus. The people are very proud and eager to help,with smiling faces.
Don't Miss: Everything .