Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda Get Away

Sail Date: October 19, 2008

Well, I know that September and October are typically hurricane season, but the storm we encountered on the way there was the worst I have ever had - not that it had anything to do with the cruise line or . I will be going on cruises again, just hopefully will not get the 20-40 foot waves next time. The Ship (Norwegian Dream) was an older ship, but only has one more voyage left with NCL and will be sold. The time in Bermuda was great, the service was really great considering how many people were sea sick (including staff). I love the free style dining on NCL, not having to stick to a time schedule while on vacation is great! This was my third time with NCL and my sixth cruise, and I do like NCL the best for the free style.

Pros: Warm, pink sandy beaches

Cons: The extremely bad storm going over to Bermuda

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? No.

The ship was old and creaking, but will be retired next week.
Its hard to really clean a ship that the first group is getting off at 930 and the next group is checking in at 11, the cabin wasnt really clean, but the bed was comfortable (for a twin) and the location was great for us.
Food was great, I dont know how they did such a good job with the storm we went through. Congratulations to all the staff!!!!
Except for the photographer, everyone was the best!
During the storm, many of the activities were cancelled or rescheduled, again, not the fault of the cruise line, considering all it was fun, we really enjoyed the white party.
St. George's, Bermuda
I love St Geroges, its so quaint. If you need a taxi ride, ask for Coco, she is above and beyond wonderful.
Don't Miss: Achilles bay is great for snorkeling.