Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

A great time!

Sail Date: May 25, 2008

I'm used to taking Royal Carribean where the boats are huge. The dream was a bit small for my liking. Rough Atlantic waters made the boat move alot. Also public places were very cramped and it was hard to find seating for a group at shows, casino, restaurants, and on deck.

Pros: Professional staff, fun time, lots to do and the food was great.!

Cons: Boat a little small for my liking, and bars/theatre/public places were a bit cramped.

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? Yes!

older ship!
great assortment, and quality
wonderful view, and professional.
professional, but made you feel like a family.
mixed well. I'm a younger man that likes to have fun but also see a broadway show.
St. George's, Bermuda
Amazing place. Paradise. Clear water beaches, great shopping, sites..
Don't Miss: Everything