Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Just so-so.

Sail Date: March 31, 2007

This was our first cruise and to be perfectly honest, I don't know if I'll do it again. Maybe this ship just didn't have enough going for it. A laundrette would have been nice. Drinks were way to costly. The sea was rough, so we were rocking constantly. The crew's "Fountains" show was the best event I attended.
The upscale restaurants should not run out of such a popular dish like lasagna! Talked too much about shopping for diamonds and gems more than what to do while ashore.

Pros: The food and friendly crew members

Cons: Having to constantly dodge the crew and other cruisers. Not enough poolside areas.

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? No.

Never did know my way around completely, too many dead ends.
Thought I paid for a room with a refrigerator, but did not have one. Bathroom too small. Otherwise very clean.
Mediocre pizza, otherwise..excellent!
Only one or two seemed abit "burned out". Most were very friendly and helpful.
Rock on Patti and Jose...The highlight of our cruise!!!
Only wish there was more time for shopping as well as a beach break!!
Belize City, Belize
You must jet off to a private island for snorkeling and beach!!
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Did not do an excursion, went to the "oh so run down" public beach.