Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a Dream

Sail Date: February 17, 2007

The ship was great, and the captain was always around. I think that the pride starts from the top and works its way down. The captain was proof.

Pros: Freestyle dinning

Cons: Freestyle dinning

Recommends Norwegian Dream (RETIRED)? Yes!

Ship was spotless.
Freestyle Dinning was great. Eat anywhere you want at anytime. There were lines at certain times, but they moved quickly.
Beds were ok, very clean and cleaned at least 2x a day. Shower was a bit small.
Staff worked hard and was very friendly. I don't know how they do it, I couldn't.
Always something to do, and the shows were top notch.
No idea, but I did see the kids walking around in a big line wearing pirate outfits. They looked like they were having a blast.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Great little town.
Belize City, Belize
Stay inside the walls or do an excursion.
Perfect town to relax and enjoy.