Norwegian Dream (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A dream come true cruise

Sail Date: March 04, 2006

My daughter and i had a terrific time. The ship's staff was always friendly and ready to answer any questions. We loved the cabin we had. The gentle motion of the ship was great for sleeping. The shipboard activities kept us going and our shore excursions were memorable.
I think it was to our advantage that we already knew what we wanted to do and were willing to look at other options if needed. In conclusion, Thanks for helping make my 60th birthday a wonderful time to be a treasured memory.

Pros: It was a lovely ship and I loved our stateroom

Cons: Ah, it's not a good idea to send your bras to the ship's laundry.

Our cabin was always neat and clean and the staff was always pleasant.
Excellent dining rooms and food choices were varied and well prepared.
Loved it!
Terrific!
I think the variety of shows made entertainment a foregone conclusion, something for everyone.
Belize City, Belize
I say the best because we didn't stay in the city. It's dirty and the street trash reminds me of Dallas. We truly enjoyed the trip into the jungle on the river safari and visitng the ruins. I would definitely do it again.
Don't Miss: Visiting the ruins.
I'm sure it was great for those who were shopping for gold, jewels etc. However we did enjoy the scenery and strolling the town. The parasailing was excellent!
Don't Miss: Parasailing! Yay!!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The dolphin encounter was absolutely priceless. What gentle creatures. and Tabyiana Beach is really refreshing.
Don't Miss: The Dolphins!