Shopping

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Dawn

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: January 08, 2017

Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

We have always cruise with Royal Carribean.  So we were not expecting to enjoy this trip as much.  But to our surprise the cruise was wonderful!   Everything was immaculate.  The food was wonderful!  Staffing must have been trained bye Disney. LOL  They felt like family.

The only complaint is that shopping was poor due to pricing.  I purchased 2 watches totaling $500.  I asked about getting it for less on land since I was not familiar with this brand watch and was assured that this was the best price I would find anywhere.  After returning to New Orleans I

I decided to research the manufacturer.  And there it was $100 each watch less then I paid on board with even a 70%  discount.     I feel taken advantage of.   And was very disappointed in this deception.  In my opinion $100 percent mark up is reasonable but raising the price that much is just a rip off.  I learned my lesson.

Ship Experiences

Very clean and well maintained.

Check this ship out! Very tastefully appointed. Food and staff exceptional. Stay away from stores on board.

Ports Of Call