Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Love the Dawn

Sail Date: October 14, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

It is a very nice ship especially with the upgrade .  The crew was always cleaning.  The crew was very friendly and welcoming.  My cabin steward was great a hard worker ...George...   The food was good in buffet...Specialty dining was really good..I never went to the dinning room except for breakfast one time..Entertainment was very good..Casino was pretty but not rewarding for me...(LOL)...Embarkment was good and Disembarkation was so easy...Overall I was very happy with my week on the beautiful Dawn....Happy

the cabin was great but i let NCL pick the cabin and it was way too far from lido and the elevators. It was my fault because Im handicapped and I should not have let them pick the cabin.....