Great cruise

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Boston, USA / Boston, USA
Sail Date: October 07, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

The cruise was awesome.  Entertainment was great.  Dining/food was delicious. The only downside was the internet.  They used to have an area set up with many computers and now they have it set up in the photo area with just 4 computers and the system was very slow.

Clean and spacious, however I missed my balcony and will purchase the balcony in the future.

I do like the smaller ships and they are easy to get around. I feel you have more personal attention on the small ships.