Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 02, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I would recommend this cruise to others. This is the second time I have taken this cruise with my family. There are 11 of us and we find it easier to cruise Boston to Bermuda since we live locally. It was nice to be able to park at the pier instead of having to worry about flying. If I ask the children about their experience they have no complaints. All-in-all we had a wonderful cruise. There are a couple of things that stand out for me. I find the cabins on the Norwegian ships to be smaller than other ships. We had all purchased the beverage package and the Specialty Restaurant package. When I attempted to book the dining times for all 11 of us I was told there was no availability for the whole cruise. I asked for the Dining Manager and within a day he was able to get us into every restaurant. We love the Aqua restaurant, the food and service is wonderful. The main dining room Venetian service tends to be very slow. It seems like most of the staff is just talking around joking with each other. I am not a fan of the buffet upstairs either although it worked well for ice cream.

When I heard they were doing an upgrade to the ship I thought that they would have taken some time on the kids pool area. I find that it's very small and the kids are bored with it.

We didn't attend all the shows but the ones we did attend were good.

Loved playing Deal or No Deal.

Bingo is over priced.

Not enough Stores and shopping on the ship.

All that being said we would take this cruise again because it's so close to home.

I find the cabins on Norwegian ships to be on the smaller side.