Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Second Mate

Cruising Bermuda on DAWN

Sail Date: September 02, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The cruise to the Island and back is always phenominal, service, crew members, food, excursions, courtesy...I could go on and on.

I have booked through since 2007, when I married my darling on the Majesty and went to St George. They are more than competent and treat each passenger with enthusiasm.

A few suggestions for the cruise line: banish smoking in the casino, non-smokers don't need to breath in second hand smoke from people with bad habits / stock straws at the beverage counters in the buffet area / expand the gift shop, too much booze, smoking stuff, and jewelry, not enough memorabilia.

I am a Platinum member and enjoy the benefits afforded to me. Been cruising since 1995 with NCL. LoveLoveLoveLoveLove

Although it is not a large ship, it has everything a vacationer could need and then some. Just relax and enjoy being pampered.