Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Norwegian Dawn

Sail Date: September 02, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Room Type: Suite

This was our 5th time on this ship and it didn't disappoint. The staff was great and we picked the 4 dinners and the open bar. I would certainly recommend the open bar. Not sure about any of you but 15 drinks per day is more than enough for me. I drink Gray Goose so I certainly got my money's worthh on that one. We actualyy canceled one of the dineers as we like the freestyle ways of old and making dining reservations for every night kind of gets away from that. We're platinum members so we got 2 additional free dinners and boarding was sweet for gold and platinum in Boston. Very fast!!!

We never got off the ship

We've tried all different size ships and we like the Dawn size. I would only go on one of the jumbo ships if I was staying in the Haven. Did that once and it was an experience we'll never forget.