Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

get those lights out of my eyes -or - everything else was A1 on this cruise

Sail Date: August 12, 2016

Ship personnel were very friendly, helpful, attentive to everything.

Live shows in the main theater were Broadway nad newar-Broadway quality with ONE GLARING ISSUE - >>Lighting

I am an alcoholic and drink only NA beer, unlike most people.  But there are a lot of alkies over 50 like me as well as diabetics who choose NA beer.  On this ship the only NA beer available is Buckler - not my favorite.  From talking to others I find three of the NA beers people like me like the best are St Pauli NA, Erdlinger,  and Clausthauler NA.  The least that NCL could do is offer a choice - don't you think?  Buckler is made by Heinekin and in Holland they do not even sell it there!

Ray Berggren

Natick, MA

Only two electric plugs - not enough

get to Stardust Theater shows early - and carefully check the midday shows they have - some are gems. Don't skip the shows whatever you do!