Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

The best family vacation!

Sail Date: July 22, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It is very hard to chose the favorite part of this cruise but the fact is that 8 adults and 8 kids were never bored, always busy, always felt safe, laughed a lot, ate a lot, able to see a lot especially when in beautiful Bermuda. The cleanliness of the ship would get a five out of five stars. Our cabin stewardess( Milagros Fabrique) could not do enough for us and always with a smile. My husband and I have been on many NCL cruises and the staff over all were the friendliest. We never had the occasion to use splash academy  before this vacation. There were 5 children from our family ages 3to11 who used the academy. They always wanted to go, did not want to come out when it closed for meal times. The councilors were caring and talented. We never worried about the safety of the children while they were in the academy.

The cruise consultant, Elise Mahaney from ,was extremely helpful when first setting up this family cruise. With her knowledge and help the cabin configuration work very well. Elise knew how NCL was able to handle a large group and applied that knowledge to our needs. She also was very accessible, always returned  my calls and answered my many questions .

Over all,my first time sailors (most of my family) were asking when we could do another cruise with both NCL and ! We can't wait!