Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Bermuda vacation

Sail Date: July 15, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was how friendly and genuine the cruise staff is. They go above and beyond to make sure you have a memorable vacation! The itinerary, and being able to stay docked in Bermuda for 3 days is wonderful. It breaks up all the at sea travel.

One thing I would like to see changed is something with regards to the "night life". There should be one club that is dedication to the 21 and over crowd. Sometimes I found it uncomfortable drinking and dancing aside 18 year olds. Especially when I come from the states and our legal drinking age is 21.

Other then that, wonderful trip!Happy

Wonderful room and housekeeper