Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Don't cruise on Norwegian Dawn in the Summer

Sail Date: July 15, 2016

Overall we had a great time.  My husband and I were in a group of 12 family members including our 4 kids who range in age from 20 to 29.  Each of them described the pool area as too much like spring break, and didn't want to hang out by the pool.  Norwegian spent the whole trip treating the pool area like it was spring break, and it became obnoxious.  We saw 3 fights in the bliss lounge that security had to become a part of.  My daughter was accosted by a drunk teenager, who then wanted to fight my sons.  It was ridiculous.

My husband and I sailed on the Dawn about 12 years ago and loved it.  There is an indoor pool that we wanted to use, however, it is no longer free, but $149 per person to use.  When the main pool is filled with drunk idiots, it would have been  nice to have a quieter space to enjoy, but Norwegian wants to squeeze every dime they can from their passengers, so this was not an option that I was going to pay for.