Best Vacation, just what we needed!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: July 08, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

This cruise was amazing, as was the staff. Every activity, show, person, meal, etc. was incredible. Whether you wanted to party or just chill, the boat had something for everyone. My son came with my husband and I, he's almost 14. He loved everything about the trip, and would do it again!!

My son didn't want to join the teen group, which was fine with us. He had a blast anyways, and met kids playing basketball or doing trivia!

Very clean, plenty of room for 3 of us, and great to have the balcony for a quiet cup of coffee or a drink.

Really liked having the Freestyle Dining. If I had to nit-pick on one thing, it was the extra $$ to take a Yoga or Spinning class. No bother, I took the free dance classes or walked myself.